The Marketing Director role is an exciting opportunity for a player-coach who can strategize and execute marketing programs to establish Advisr as the premier sales operating platform for enterprise sales organizations. The role will be responsible for driving external company and product communications and messaging to drive market awareness and demand generation through content and thought leadership, product positioning and packaging, sales enablement, and campaigns for prospects and customers.
The Marketing Director will be joining a highly energized and collaborative team that is excited to set a new standard for the software and tools that power and drive enterprise sales organizations to transact more efficiently and effectively. The company is funded by leading early stage VC firms, and already has a client roster that includes some of the largest media publishers, agencies, and tech enabled managed service vendors. Employees receive competitive compensation, benefits, and unlimited PTO.
The Marketing Director can be based anywhere in the US, and will report to the CEO.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define and unify brand and product identity and value proposition establishing a thematic voice for Advisr through all communication channels
- Identify and implement creative ideas to increase brand awareness and build recognition for our solutions; ensure brand awareness and impact are considered in all relevant marketing, sales, business development initiatives
- Design and execute the strategy to drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention, working closely with leaders across the organization to create content, streamline processes and align strategy and tactics
- Develop content marketing strategy, create content to power our social media accounts and website optimizing user experience and user insight into Advisr value proposition
- Develop product marketing processes to create unified content syndicated for sales collateral, product and technical specs, in-product client faqs, email campaigns, etc.
- Lead PR and Events by collaborating with cross-functional teams and third parties to communicate with the press, prioritizing events, and coordinating sponsorship and presentation opportunities.
- Foster a data-driven environment, building the data and martech infrastructure to support an excellent growth marketing program
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 8+ years marketing experience in a B2B SaaS, Enterprise Software, or Salestech, Martech or Adtech vertical
- Proven success scaling a B2B marketing team in a high-growth environment
- Deep experience designing and implementing marketing strategies and demand generation programs that have consistently contributed to meeting/exceeding revenue target
- Experience within the marketing automation stack, including Hubspot
- Experience leading new business initiatives cross-functionally, and presenting and selling ideas to varied audiences
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence, within and outside areas of control
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills