Customer Support Specialist (Contract)
Dhaka, Bangladesh · Remote
Posted on Monday, January 15, 2024
(Remote but must reside in Dhaka, Bangladesh)
As a Customer Support Associate on our Customer Success Team, you will provide an unparalleled customer experience while investigating issues, providing solutions, and contributing to the success of Bonusly’s users. We are looking for someone with an ingrained passion for helping people, and a love for finding creative solutions. You will become an expert on the Bonusly app, and be an advocate for the needs and concerns of our users. The work you do directly impacts the efficiency of the business.
✅ At Bonusly, you’ll…
- Coordinate across departments to provide support through all stages of the customer’s journey.
- Execute a delightful day-to-day customer support experience- including responding quickly to questions (via email and online chat) and following up on reported issues. Typical cases include technical questions, troubleshooting, identifying bugs, fielding feature requests, navigating billing concerns, and coaching customers on best practices.
- Investigate bugs and file tickets with our Engineering team when appropriate.
- Empathize with the customer’s perspective to provide the best solutions aligned with Bonusly’s core values.
- Collect customer feedback and advocate customer needs cross-departmentally.
- Identify patterns in support interactions; then take appropriate action to address these patterns.
- Help out with various Customer Success projects as needed.
💯You should apply if you…..
- Have 3+ years of experience in a support role.
- Have a basic knowledge of web technologies, including APIs, SAML, and SFTP integrations.
- Consider empathy and patience to be among your top strengths.
- Enjoy anticipating customer needs and providing solutions before they’re needed.
- Like looking for patterns in customer communications to create actionable feedback.
- Have a strong sense for the information needed to debug an issue and can proactively collect this information from customers.
- Have an aptitude for digesting and communicating technical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability.
- Excel at identifying problems, discovering root causes, and working quickly to find long-term solutions.
- Communicate with a professional, upbeat, and friendly tone. Pride yourself on delivering delightful experiences.
- Prioritize well, especially while under pressure.
- Appreciate being able to work autonomously.
Please note this is a contract position. Complete overlap with EST will be required during the training period. After initial training, four of the eight working hours will need to overlap with EST or PST.