Sr. Director/Director, Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, September 8, 2023
Boulder/Denver Metro Area, Colorado OR Remote (US only)
Bonusly is looking for a Sr. Director of Marketing who is passionate about helping fast-growing companies scale sustainably while having a lot of fun along the way. Reporting directly to our COO and sitting on our Leadership Team, you will lead a team to build our nascent Marketing engine that drives the scalability of our business. You’ll join a collaborative, results-oriented Marketing team where you’ll use your expertise, leadership, and focus to align team members across demand generation, product marketing, and content marketing. Come join our small but growing team dedicated to building engaged, recognition-rich cultures in workplaces across the globe.
✅ At Bonusly, you’ll…
- Oversee a growing team of marketing professionals with squads focused on Demand Generation, Operations, Product Marketing, and Content Marketing
- Create, implement, and continually refine Bonusly’s Marketing strategy, aligning with the company’s overall direction and breaking it down into measurable goals for your team
- Work cross-functionally with partner organizations to ensure alignment of business goals with Sales, Product/Engineering, and Customer Success
- Ensure Bonusly’s Sales team has a strong and reliable pipeline of qualified leads
- Continue to position Bonusly as a thought leader in the HR space - a trustworthy resource that provides HR professionals with data-rich content to empower their work
💯 You should apply if you...
- Have 6+ years of experience leading Marketing teams at rapidly scaling B2B SaaS companies (from $10M to $50M ARR)
- Have 6+ years of experience hiring and leading high-performing, empowered marketing teams
- Have owned a lead and/or pipeline target for the majority of your career in Marketing leadership, and consistently exceeded expectations
- Are a multifaceted Marketing leader with a strong track record of success in generating demand within SMB & Midmarket segments for SaaS companies that use a blend of product-led growth and product-led sales motions.
- Excel at building teams that think critically, use science and art to make rapid decisions, experiment, and iterate.
- Deep expertise with Hubspot and/or similar martech platforms.
- Base Salary: $155,000 - $210,000