Who We Are
At the birth of digital, Claravine noticed a persistent problem with data integrity. This discovery led to a unique category solution that continues to redefine how top brands and agencies manage the digital experience. We take the drama out of data by standardizing data at the source, giving people, teams and technology a shared understanding of their data.
What We Do
Claravine is The Data Standards Company. We help brands and agencies deliver on the promise of modern marketing by standardizing taxonomies, naming conventions, and metadata across all digital experiences at the source of data creation. That’s why a quarter of the Fortune 100 use our platform, The Data Standards Cloud, to define, apply and connect standards across their ecosystem for faster decisions, greater agility, and increased ROI.
Who You Are
As a Claravine Solution Architect, you will play a critical role in designing and building innovative technology solutions which exceed our customer's business requirements and strategic goals.
You are excellent at mediating a variety of client teams, understanding their different perspectives, and designing a best-in-class implementation that ultimately delights our customers.
You are effective at communicating technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences. You are a listener and a teacher, comfortable explaining how the capabilities of The Data Standards Cloud can solve their specific needs and alleviate pain points.
You will collaborate closely with diverse stakeholders, from C-suite to functional team leaders, to individual contributors, to ensure the successful delivery of scalable and powerful solutions.
As the voice of the customer, you will advocate for new features and initiatives, working cross-functionally to influence our product roadmap for the benefit of our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and technical teams to analyze business requirements and gaps and translate them into comprehensive solution designs.
- Build initial solutions for clients within The Data Standards Cloud, demonstrate how they work and teach clients how to build their own solutions.
- Create workflows outlining the technical components, integration points, and data flows within their custom solution.
- Deliver scalable solutions on time and within budget.
- Look for opportunities to land and expand client relationships based on unused product capabilities or newly launched features.
- Understand the inbound and outbound capabilities of The Data Standard Cloud and ensure seamless interoperability and data exchange between upstream and downstream systems.
- Influence the integration strategy for our product by identifying potential new and/or crucial industry integrations to inform our product roadmap.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging digital media channels, advertising technologies, industry trends, and best practices to ensure the use of cutting-edge solutions.
- Develop domain expertise in the client’s business space to drive results.
- Partner with Sales, Customer Success Managers, and Support for seamless end-to-end onboarding execution.
- Co-create collateral in partnership for customer-specific presentations and demonstrations.
- Work to keep the needs of the customer at the center of conversations by crafting impactful feature requests and highlighting pain points.
- Provide “Tier 2” support and troubleshooting for key customers.
- Adapt to a fast-paced work environment and have the ability to overcome technical and business challenges.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- Proven experience as a Solution Architect or similar role, with a strong track record of designing and delivering complex, enterprise-level solutions.
- Strong expertise in one or more ad tech or digital media domains.
- Strong expertise with metadata and data classification principles and benefits.
- Experience with Google Campaign Manager, Adobe Experience Manager, and other advertising channels and technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders.
The starting salary range for this role begins at $100,000 and is based on experience.