Product Manager, Business Intelligence
IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 14 million students worldwide, is seeking a Product Manager, Business Intelligence. In this role, you will improve our ability to support users and accelerate growth by establishing BI, data visualization, and analytics that power strategic decision-making. You will design products and features to better enable our leaders and teams to access and utilize data to drive business decisions.
This is a full time position with a hybrid work schedule in our San Mateo, CA office.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Develop a strategic understanding of IXL’s company vision and goals by working closely with our CEO, COO, and other leaders and stakeholders to understand business needs
- Dig into our data and deeply understand what data is available and how it’s organized
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of internal Business Intelligence solutions
- Define product requirements and provide detailed written specifications for each solution
- Work cross-functionally with engineering to develop and test these solutions and to ensure data accuracy and performance
- Evaluate and recommend BI tools that best fit IXL's needs
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- BA/BS degree in STEM or related field
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- Knowledge of databases, SQL and business intelligence tools
- Proven success delivering product end-to-end
- Strong analytical skills - ability to provide high quality, efficient, creative solutions to complex problems
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, especially engineering
- Strong communication skills
- Highly motivated, with a resourceful, “figure-it-out” approach
- Curiosity, open-mindedness, and an unfailingly positive attitude
Our pay ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The base salary range for this full-time position is $125,000 to $180,000 + equity + benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire pay for the position. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific pay range for your preferred location during the hiring process.