Educational Sales Consultant, Northern Indiana
IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 14 million students worldwide, is seeking an Educational Sales Consultant to join our team.
At some companies, sales is a science. At IXL Learning, it's more like an ever-evolving art. We are looking for creative thinkers who can master our strategies and processes, and then come up with even better ones. The ideal candidates will have a competitive spirit and get a thrill from playing a pivotal role in the growth and success of our products. We’re seeking people with energy and compassion, who can make learning about IXL an enjoyable experience for educators.
This is a remote position for candidates located in Northern Indiana.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Effectively communicate key product features and benefits to prospective customers virtually
- Develop a keen understanding of customer needs and values in order to provide personalized assistance throughout the sales process
- Meet sales goals on a consistent basis
- Help to design and implement new and creative sales strategies
- Understand and keep up-to-date with ever-changing market trends
- Provide exceptional customer service to current and prospective customers
- Gather customer feedback to help improve and enhance product offerings
- Promote IXL at educational technology conferences nationwide
- Daily travel in territory to customer sites
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of educational sales experience
- Classroom experience and/or a related educational field preferred
- Passion for bringing technology into the classroom
- Familiarity with Web-based technologies
- Aptitude for working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Ability to apply energy and creativity to meeting sales goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success at managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment