Educational Sales Consultant, Inside Sales, Rosetta Stone
IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 13 million students worldwide, is seeking an upbeat, high-energy individual to join our Rosetta Stone Inside Sales team.
This person will help us accelerate our K12 Inside Sales business by cold-calling/prospecting, closing and distributing inbound leads, building pipeline, and contributing to bookings. We value hard work, a positive attitude, and are looking for an individual who is goal-oriented and tenacious with a natural sales instinct.
As an Inside Educational Sales Consultant, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of Rosetta Stone’s platform within the K12 division. This role will collaborate with the Sales Operations teams and Field Sales teams to achieve/exceed opportunity pipeline and revenue quota objectives.
This is a full time position with a hybrid work schedule in our Harrisonburg, VA office.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Conduct cold outbound calls and qualify/disposition inbound sales leads to communicate Rosetta Stone’s value proposition to new prospects
- Meet SLA agreements with respect to processing leads and assisting with sales campaigns
- Communicate clearly the progress of campaigns to the sales team
- Deliver top quality sales pipeline opportunities and complete sales processes as appropriate
- Provide accurate timely forecasts
- Partner with our marketing team to ensure consistent opportunity qualification and pipeline development
- Strategize prospecting methods to increase engagement with potential clients
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in sales prospecting, customer service, and/or inside sales with a proven track record of working in a fast paced sales organization, preferably within software industry
- Demonstrated ability to uncover client needs and propose solutions to close new business opportunities, grow existing business, and exceed revenue targets
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and confident decision-maker with a propensity for problem solving
- Ability to engage decision-makers and influencers at any level
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills a must
- Experience selling multiple products and services to individual accounts
- Strong probing skills and persistence
- Skilled in the use of MS Office applications; Salesforce.com experience is a plus