Customer Support Analyst, Wyzant
IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with software products used by over 14 million students worldwide, is seeking an upbeat, customer-focused, and analytical individual to join our customer support team for our Wyzant product. As a customer support representative, you will be part of a small team responsible for managing relationships and providing service to existing and prospective tutors, parents and students.
This is a full time position with a hybrid work schedule in our Chicago, IL office.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Provide product and technical support as part of an exceptional, full life cycle customer experience via multi-channel support (phone, email and chat)
- Anticipate customer needs and go above and beyond to ensure an efficient, seamless customer experience
- Strive for first-contact resolution with each interaction.
- Manage customer information in Zendesk during and after each correspondence
- Resolve complex and heightened user concerns with a positivity and empathy
- Demonstrate superior judgment, patience and attentiveness in all communication and interactions
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure consistent and seamless services to Wyzant customers while also exercising time management and task prioritization
- Proactively surface trends for continuous process improvement
- Deliver exceptional quality, meet and exceed team and individual benchmark metrics
- Learn and execute technical processes and sensitive situations
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- BA/BS degree
- 0-2 years experience in a customer facing position
- Demonstrated excellent written communication skills and superior attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, ability to utilize empathy and patience
- Ability to think critically and creatively in order to proactively and independently solve problems
- Willingness to master basic technical troubleshooting assistance
- Motivation to meet and exceed expectations in a metrics driven environment
- A drive to learn, collaborate and be a team player
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude and outlook with customers and coworkers
- Ability to work one weekend day per week after training (40 hour work week)
- Schedule will change based on department needs after completion of training and will include 1 weekend day per week.
- Paid overtime may be required.
- Holiday coverage may be required, based on department needs.