Customer Support Analyst, Rosetta Stone
IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 14 million students worldwide, is seeking an upbeat, customer-focused and analytical individual to join our Rosetta Stone Support Team, supporting our Education and Enterprise customers. Rosetta Stone’s consumer offerings help language learners worldwide build the fluency and confidence to succeed in their everyday lives. At IXL, we are focused on providing the best customer service possible, ensuring our customers have success using our software applications.
In this role you will handle incoming technical support and product usage questions from customers, identifying product issues and relaying them to the development team.
This is a full time position with a hybrid work schedule in our Raleigh, NC office.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Develop and maintain a high level of product expertise
- Analyze, diagnose and troubleshoot technical support requests from learners via phone, email and chat to ensure success with our products
- Provide timely resolution to customers' product usage inquiries by consulting with Product, Engineering and IT teams to find solutions and workarounds
- Communicate solutions to customers as necessary
- Document customer interactions using internal CRM tools by recording up-to-date customer information and tracking major trending issues affecting all users
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with each customer while completing related requests successfully and promptly
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 0-2 years of customer support experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently
- Energetic and positive person who works well both independently and in a collaborative group setting
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Quick learner who demonstrates initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
ABOUT IXL LEARNING
IXL Learning is the country's largest edtech company. We reach millions of learners through our diverse range of products. For example:
- 1 in 4 students in the United States uses IXL.com
- Rosetta Stone provides an immersive learning experience for 25 languages
- Wyzant is the nation's largest community of tutors, covering 300+ subjects
- Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT) is a comprehensive marketplace for millions of educator-created resources
Our mission is to create innovative products that will make a real, positive difference for learners and educators and we're looking for passionate, mission-minded people to join us in achieving this goal. We have a unique culture at IXL that fosters collaboration and the open exchange of ideas. We value our team and treat one another with kindness and respect. We approach our work with passion, tenacity, and authenticity. We find it immensely satisfying to develop products that impact the lives of millions and we are eager to have you join our team.