Curriculum Specialist, Sales Enablement
IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by 14 million students worldwide, is seeking a Curriculum Specialist with a sales enablement focus to join our curriculum team. In the role, you'll work closely with IXL's curriculum, implementation, marketing, proposals, and sales teams to craft exceptional proposals in response to state and district RFPs.
This is a full time position with a hybrid work schedule in our San Mateo, CA office.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of IXL's K-12 curriculum and assessment offerings in math, ELA, science, social studies, and Spanish
- Inform IXL's strategy in crafting curriculum-related proposals at the state and district level
- Write, organize, and maintain a library of responses to common curriculum requirements and questions
- Research and write tailored responses for specific proposals
- Facilitate internal communication about IXL's curriculum, including creating FAQ documents and sales resources
- Help create and deliver internal trainings and presentations
- Join sales calls as a curriculum consultant
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's or advanced degree
- 3-5 years' experience as a K-12 classroom teacher or administrator
- You think like a curriculum designer and write like a marketer: You understand tough curriculum questions and can craft compelling, well-written responses
- You like to get things done: You're organized, resourceful, deadline-oriented, and a bit competitive
- Experience teaching two or more subjects is a plus
- Experience with district- or state-level assessments is a plus
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The base salary range for this full-time position is $90,000 to $125,000 + benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
ABOUT IXL LEARNING
IXL Learning is the country's largest edtech company. We reach millions of learners through our diverse range of products. For example:
- 1 in 4 students in the United States uses IXL.com
- Rosetta Stone provides an immersive learning experience for 25 languages
- Wyzant is the nation's largest community of tutors, covering 300+ subjects
- Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT) is a comprehensive marketplace for millions of educator-created resources
Our mission is to create innovative products that will make a real, positive difference for learners and educators and we're looking for passionate, mission-minded people to join us in achieving this goal. We have a unique culture at IXL that fosters collaboration and the open exchange of ideas. We value our team and treat one another with kindness and respect. We approach our work with passion, tenacity, and authenticity. We find it immensely satisfying to develop products that impact the lives of millions and we are eager to have you join our team.