IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with products used by over 14 million students worldwide, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the executives on our marketing and professional learning teams. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative support tasks and will be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. You are a quick learner who is well-organized and highly detail-oriented who will help drive success by supporting the day-to-day of our leadership team. You are also adaptable, a skilled communicator and enjoy problem-solving new challenges.
This is a full time position in our San Mateo, CA headquarters office.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Build in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures
- Coordinate daily calendars including scheduling appointments and meetings
- Help manage and book travel arrangements
- Compose, prepare and maintain confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Plan and manage logistics for on-site workshops, annual meetings, and other events
- Coordinate with vendors on materials/services for marketing and professional learning programs
- Compile and file expense reports
- Support the on-boarding of new hires, including coordinating with HR to fill out setup forms and create training schedules
- Coordinate and take the lead on special projects
- Provide support to broader administrative and operations teams as requested
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience as an administrative or office assistant
- Exceptional organizational skills, commitment to accuracy, detail, and follow-up
- Experience in Google Suite to create and edit a variety of presentations, forms, documents, and correspondence
- Ability to proactively anticipate the needs of our executives
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships with other IXLers
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- High level of discretion and sound judgment
- Valid driver's license and a safe driving record
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The base salary range for this full-time position is $65,000 - $75,000 + benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
ABOUT IXL LEARNING
IXL Learning is the country's largest edtech company. We reach millions of learners through our diverse range of products. For example:
- 1 in 4 students in the United States uses IXL.com
- Rosetta Stone provides an immersive learning experience for 25 languages
- Wyzant is the nation's largest community of tutors, covering 300+ subjects
- Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT) is a comprehensive marketplace for millions of educator-created resources
Our mission is to create innovative products that will make a real, positive difference for learners and educators and we're looking for passionate, mission-minded people to join us in achieving this goal. We have a unique culture at IXL that fosters collaboration and the open exchange of ideas. We value our team and treat one another with kindness and respect. We approach our work with passion, tenacity, and authenticity. We find it immensely satisfying to develop products that impact the lives of millions and we are eager to have you join our team.