Technical Recruiting Lead
IXL Learning, a leading EdTech company with products used by 14 million students worldwide, is seeking a highly motivated Technical Recruiting Lead to help us hire top talent. As a Recruiting Lead at IXL, you will act as a player/coach for a small team of technical recruiters and help drive the strategy from sourcing to hire. You will source and work closely with individual candidates as well as with hiring managers and peers across technical teams within IXL to ensure that we hire the best individuals to work toward our mission.
This is a full time position with a hybrid work schedule of 3+ days per week at our San Mateo, CA office.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Partner with hiring managers and leaders on technical teams to develop a deep understanding of hiring needs and help to strategize best recruiting efforts
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for critical technical reqs
- Become an expert on IXL Learning so that you and your team can inform candidates about our products, positions, and company culture
- Foster long-term relationships with high-caliber talent and build the best pipeline of candidates for our teams
- Coordinate a seamless and efficient candidate experience that results in a positive impression of IXL Learning, regardless of the outcome
- Develop closing strategies for candidates, ensuring that they have the information they need to make the best decision
- Mentor, guide, and lead a small team of technical recruiters
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of in-house recruiting experience, including at least 1 year of people management experience
- Full cycle technical recruiting experience
- Focused experience in sourcing quality candidates using various methods
- Strong eye for talent and an excellent ability to connect candidates with the right opportunities
- Previous experience mentoring and managing recruiters
- A true interest in understanding technology and a passion for education
- A sense of ownership and accountability
- Excellent communication skills and ability to cultivate great relationships with stakeholders
- Innovative, highly organized, detail oriented, able to work quickly and accurately, and able to change tasks and focus easily
- Experience with Greenhouse or other ATS
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The base salary range for this full-time position is $120,000 to $145,000 + bonus + benefits. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position. Individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
ABOUT IXL LEARNING
IXL Learning is the country's largest edtech company. We reach millions of learners through our diverse range of products. For example:
- 1 in 4 students in the United States uses IXL.com
- Rosetta Stone provides an immersive learning experience for 25 languages
- Wyzant is the nation's largest community of tutors, covering 300+ subjects
- Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT) is a comprehensive marketplace for millions of educator-created resources
Our mission is to create innovative products that will make a real, positive difference for learners and educators and we're looking for passionate, mission-minded people to join us in achieving this goal. We have a unique culture at IXL that fosters collaboration and the open exchange of ideas. We value our team and treat one another with kindness and respect. We approach our work with passion, tenacity, and authenticity. We find it immensely satisfying to develop products that impact the lives of millions and we are eager to have you join our team.