Customer Experience Coordinator, Teachers Pay Teachers
IXL Learning, a leading edtech company with software products used by 14 million students worldwide, is seeking an upbeat, customer-focused, and analytical individual to join our Teachers Pay Teachers customer experience team. At IXL, we are focused on providing the best customer service possible, ensuring our customers have success using our products.
In this role, you will provide support across several of our customer facing teams. These teams serve our buyers, sellers, and administrators across the TPT marketplace. You’ll be expected to process orders, respond to customer inquiries, recognize trends in the questions received from the TPT community, and surface these learnings internally to improve our product, policies, and services. You will also work closely with engineering and product teams on continued initiatives to develop and improve TPT’s products and services.
This is a full time position with a hybrid work schedule of 3+ days per week in our Raleigh, NC office.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Develop and maintain a high level of product expertise
- Provide timely and accurate solutions by email to incoming customer questions
- Provide phone support to administrators
- Respond to user concerns regarding a wide range of topics including order processing, account support, and policy enforcement
- Use your product expertise to identify customer needs and help customers with best practice use of TPT’s software
- Troubleshoot issues and provide expert solutions and workarounds
- Create and maintain product documentation for internal teams and customers
- Gather customer feedback and feature requests to share with our product and engineering teams
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional critical thinking, research, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work efficiently
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is able to work independently and also as a team
- Detail-oriented and exceptionally organized
- Interest in K-12 education!
ABOUT IXL LEARNING
IXL Learning is the country's largest edtech company. We reach millions of learners through our diverse range of products. For example:
- 1 in 4 students in the United States uses IXL.com
- Rosetta Stone provides an immersive learning experience for 25 languages
- Wyzant is the nation's largest community of tutors, covering 300+ subjects
- Teachers Pay Teachers (TPT) is a comprehensive marketplace for millions of educator-created resources
Our mission is to create innovative products that will make a real, positive difference for learners and educators and we're looking for passionate, mission-minded people to join us in achieving this goal. We have a unique culture at IXL that fosters collaboration and the open exchange of ideas. We value our team and treat one another with kindness and respect. We approach our work with passion, tenacity, and authenticity. We find it immensely satisfying to develop products that impact the lives of millions and we are eager to have you join our team.