Director of Sales (Enterprise)
We are looking for a high-energy, driven, results-oriented Sales Manager who has experience building and managing New Business teams for the enterprise.
As our Director of the Enterprise Landing Team, you’ll be focused on helping to build and manage a team of New Business Account Executives who are tasked with breaking into new accounts, generating interest in Quiq and ultimately landing new business.
You will report to the SVP of Sales and Customer Success. This role is a hybrid role, based in New York City.
- Manage a growing team of new business Enterprise Account Executives who manage the entire lifecycle of a sale, from prospecting to signature.
- Recruit and hire new business Account Executives.
- Help implement, improve and reinforce our solutions-selling playbook.
- Help Account Executives prospect into new accounts, get Quiq prioritized in the stack of potential projects, and support tactical deal execution from first discovery meeting through to close.
- Develop and test new tactics for shortening sales cycles.
- Create and implement a repeatable sales motion across retail, travel, CPG and Financial Services
- Lead the team in developing field sales skills.
- A decade or more of software sales.
- 3+ years of experience in front-line sales leadership.
- Experience selling into Commercial and Enterprise Accounts.
- Experience as an SDR/BDR.
- Experience successfully implementing solutions-based selling to win business with cold prospects.
- Experience selling software products with limited brand awareness.
- A track record of building and managing a new business team that consistently hits targets.
- Experience selling Conversational AI, customer support, customer experience and/or contact center software.
- Experience in eCommerce, retail, travel and financial services is a plus.
- Market competitive total compensation package
- 100% company paid family medical and 100% individual dental and vision insurance coverage
- Flexible, unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options
- Strong company culture
Quiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure people feel supported and connected at work. Applicants need to have the authority to work in the US. As we are early stage, immigration sponsorship is not available.