Sales Enablement Program Manager
Submittable is a growing social impact platform used by thousands of companies, governments, and philanthropic organizations to manage their social impact programs and maximize their impact. We have helped big and small organizations worldwide run 134,000 programs and collect nearly 22 million applications to date. Grow your career at a public benefit corporation and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing company, while having a positive impact on people globally.
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Program Manager to join our growing sales team. This role will be responsible for creating the strategy for and the delivery of engaging, value-rich training and onboarding programs to Submittable sales staff that result in optimizing revenue generation in alignment with organizational initiatives. This is a full-time position in Bellevue, WA, or Missoula, MT, and reports to the VP of Revenue Operations.
Hear what Sales Enablement Manager, Caroline Simms, has to say about the position!
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Understand and align Sales Enablement goals and metrics with those of the revenue team and the business overall
- Create and execute an impactful Sales Enablement strategy that aligns with and can be measured against goals and objectives
- Spearhead go-to-market motions. Includes organization of all relevant content and enablement on all GTM elements and success measures for products, initiatives, and target markets
- Align, coordinate, and collaborate with leaders across Product, Customer Success, Marketing, and Sales teams
- Triage, then build and deliver training and skills assessments on the sales process and best practices, closing skill gaps through onboarding and ongoing training, and building vital competencies
- Provide ongoing enablement to improve teams’ efficiency in sales tools and processes.
- Identify and deliver valuable and effective content, via Internal Wiki and LMS, to support all selling motions
- Coach ICs on selling practices and support sales managers to be better coaches
- Partner or lead sales meetings such as the annual sales kickoff
Skills & Experience We Hope You Bring:
- 5+ years experience in Sales Enablement OR adult education and SaaS sales
- Deep experience in building and delivering multi-faceted, impactful go-to-market initiatives
- Experience in enterprise sales and mastery of a proven sales process
- Excellence in communication across a range of professional audiences and purposes
- Proven expertise in using and learning a range of software, including Salesforce
- Proven success in time management and meeting deadlines
- Ability to triage and complete work and learn a complex array of knowledge and skills with minimal supervision or assistance
- Creative, self-disciplined, and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently
Salary Details: The salary range for this position is $130,000-$180,000 annually; actual compensation offered is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, experience, and relevant training. We also follow a location-based compensation structure; pay ranges may vary for candidates in other locations.
Position Location: This is not a remote role will be located in Bellevue, WA, or Missoula, MT following a hybrid work model. Employees will be expected to be onsite in our offices twice a week or as needed based on team and business needs.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States, however, we are unable to accommodate scholastic or employment visas at this time.
Submittable is on a mission to empower social good organizations with technology that accelerates their work and scales their impact. We partnered with thousands of organizations, governments, and corporations last year to launch 10,000+ programs, process over 4 million applications, and distribute $2.5 billion in funding and aid.
We are proud to offer highly-competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, 401K, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave, and remote work options
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Professional development stipends
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees when working in either of our offices
- Weekly catered lunches in both offices
- Monthly company sponsored happy hours and gatherings
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.
Something looks off?