Submittable is a growing social impact platform used by thousands of companies, governments, and philanthropic organizations to manage their social impact programs and maximize their impact. We have helped big and small organizations worldwide run 134,000 programs and collect nearly 22 million applications to date. Grow your career at a public benefit corporation and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing company, while having a positive impact on people globally.
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to join our team in Missoula, MT. You will play a crucial role in supporting projects, campaigns, and research across Content Marketing, Social Media, Product Marketing, and Demand Generation. Qualified candidates may have the opportunity to specialize within a desired focus area based on experience and goals.
This 6-month long internship is a full-time paid opportunity and is ideal for a current college student or a recent college graduate who is looking to gain valuable experience in a B2B SaaS environment. For highly qualified current students, a part-time internship may be available. This position reports to the Product Marketing Manager.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Gain a deep understanding of Submittable’s software solutions, key audiences, and value propositions
- Learn and effectively apply the Submittable brand, voice, and tone across all responsibilities
- Thoroughly execute a variety of projects, including but not limited to market research, customer campaigns, data manipulation and organization, presentation creation, content creation, and process documentation.
- Connect and effectively communicate with Marketing team members to understand expectations and ensure project goals and timelines are met
Skills & Experience We Hope You Bring:
- Current college student or recent college graduate
- Strong desire to learn about all aspects of Marketing work and strategy
- Efficient and capable of meeting deadlines
- Effective collaborator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong technical aptitude, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Proactive attitude and eagerness to do research and problem-solve to find answers to challenges
- Growth mindset and interest in opportunities to learn new skills and contribute to company goals
Hourly Rate: This is an hourly, non-exempt internship. The hourly rate for this internship is $21.00 per hour.
Schedule: Schedule is flexible based on current student status (max 40 hours per week; min 20 hours per week)
Duration: 6 months
Position Location: This internship opportunity is open to candidates in the Missoula, MT area. If selected, you will be expected work onsite from our HQ location at 101 E Front Street.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States, however, we are unable to accommodate scholastic or employment visas at this time.
Submittable is on a mission to empower social good organizations with technology that accelerates their work and scales their impact. We partnered with thousands of organizations, governments, and corporations last year to launch 10,000+ programs, process over 4 million applications, and distribute $2.5 billion in funding and aid.
We are proud to offer highly-competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- 401(k) with employer match from day 1
- Equity stock options
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave, and remote work options
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Professional development stipends
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees when working in either of our offices
- Weekly catered lunches in both offices
- Monthly company sponsored happy hours and gatherings
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.