Customer Success Advisor
Submittable is a growing social impact platform used by thousands of companies, governments, and philanthropic organizations to manage their social impact programs and maximize their impact. We have helped big and small organizations worldwide run 134,000 programs and collect nearly 22 million applications to date. Grow your career at a public benefit corporation and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing company, while having a positive impact on people globally.
We are looking for a Customer Success Advisor to support our rapidly growing team in Bellevue, WA, or Missoula, MT. We are searching for a passionate, driven sales professional with a demonstrated track record of success selling and expanding solutions in the B2B SaaS software space. This is a role within our Customer Success team and is dedicated to the commercial motion of renewing customer contracts. In this role, you will be responsible for driving account renewals and executing all renewal work behind the scenes, while leveraging your relationship-building skills to support client expansion for Submittable’s Grantmaking, Social Impact, and Submission Management software solutions. You will build strong, long-lasting customer relationships while working alongside Account Managers and Customer Success Managers through the renewal process to maximize profit and grow the Submittable footprint.
This is a full-time position that will report to the Manager of Customer Success.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Client retention: renew subscriptions for Submittable’s SaaS solutions for Legacy client base
- Client expansion: identify opportunities for Account Managers to grow Submittable’s footprint by selling new features, services, and instances
- Track and manage customer contracts and renewal dates for assigned book of named accounts
- Manage timelines and deliverables to ensure on-time renewals
- Leverage problem-solving skills and find ways to improve our business, products, and approach, and reduce churn
- Keep up-to-date and thorough records in Salesforce
- Receive ongoing professional development and grow your career while creating a foundation for long-term success
Skills & Experience We Hope You Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2 years of experience working in a fast-paced SaaS or start-up environment
- Previous experience with account management, quoting, subscription, or contract renewal processes
- Previous experience in a high-volume closing role driving on-time renewals
- Proven history of meeting and exceeding goals and performance metrics
- High level of organization and ability to successfully coordinate with cross-functional teams (Customer Success, Account Management, Legal, and Accounting)
- Ability to learn quickly, and adapt even quicker
- Highly developed interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Customer obsession, ability to empathize with customers, commitment to user and customer experience
- Desire to learn all things Submittable in order to communicate the value proposition to clients in varying verticals effectively
We’d Love It If You Have:
- Experience meeting KPI's or carrying a quota-preferred
- Previous experience using Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, or Zoominfo
Salary Details: Compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. We also have a location-based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Position Location: This role will be located in Bellevue, WA, or, Missoula, MT following a hybrid work model. Employees are expected to be willing to work from one of our office locations twice a week or as needed by your team.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States, however, we are unable to accommodate scholastic or employment visas at this time.
Submittable is on a mission to empower social good organizations with technology that accelerates their work and scales their impact. We partnered with thousands of organizations, governments, and corporations last year to launch 10,000+ programs, process over 4 million applications, and distribute $2.5 billion in funding and aid.
We are proud to offer highly-competitive benefits for full-time employees, including:
- Health insurance, life insurance, and optional HSA, FSA, and DCA accounts
- 401(k) with employer match from day 1
- Equity stock options
- Flexible hours, including flexible vacations and sick leave, and remote work options
- Generous paid parental leave policy for mothers, fathers, and adoptive parents
- Professional development stipends
- Involvement in community outreach programs for all employees, including company volunteer outings at local nonprofits
- Fully-stocked kitchens with complimentary snacks and beverages for all employees when working in either of our offices
- Weekly catered lunches in both offices
- Monthly company sponsored happy hours and gatherings
As a product used globally, we're very motivated to hire and support employees who are representative of different and diverse backgrounds and experiences, including but not limited to diversity of ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, ability, culture, and socioeconomics.