Customer Success Manager | London, Berlin | Contract to Hire
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Online misinformation, hate speech, child endangerment, and extreme violence are some of the world's most critical and complex problems. TrustLab is a fast-growing, VC-backed startup, founded by ex-Google, TikTok and Reddit executives determined to use software engineering, ML, and data science to tackle these challenges and make the internet healthier and safer for everyone.
If you’re interested in working with the world’s largest social media companies and online platforms, and building technologies to mitigate these issues, you’ve come to the right place. We are a small, global, mostly remote team. For this role, you can be based anywhere in Europe, with a preference for London or Berlin (our European hubs).
About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our team as a Customer Success Manager, reporting into the Director of Customer Success at TrustLab.
As a Customer Success Manager, you'll be responsible for becoming an expert in TrustLab’s products, building strong relationships with our customers, and ensuring they understand how to unlock our products' value. You'll wear many hats to ensure our clients have the best possible experience, including working closely with product, engineering, policy and operations, and sales to address customer needs, raising bugs and improvement requests, and generally channeling the voice of the customer into everything the organization does.
You have have experience working with customers and with technical products and teams, aren't afraid of using statistics and data to unlock value and strategic decisions, and are excited to jump into a fast-paced role with many opportunities for growth. You also have strong communication skills, enjoy working with all different types of people, and are highly organized and self-motivated.
- Collaborate proactively with product, engineering and sales to continually innovate on the customer experience and improve the value customers receive from TrustLab products as an expert in our offerings.
- Co-lead the development and implementation of scalable customer success metrics to continuously monitor and improve customer happiness and engagement.
- Drive the implementation of customer support and success tooling to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction as TrustLab scales.
- Develop and publish multimedia onboarding and knowledge center materials to help customers understand how to unlock the full potential of TrustLab products.
- Interface regularly with customers to help foster strong relationships and promptly address questions and concerns.
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering to ensure bugs and improvement requests are swiftly triaged, prioritized and acted on as an important voice in the product development process.
- Partner with the Director of Customer Success to amplify the voice of the customer within TrustLab and implement innovative ideas to increase customer-centricity across the organization.
- +2 years experience in customer success at a tech startup, preferably working with business or government customers.
- Interest in growing a career in online safety / Trust & Safety.
- Motivated and organized self-starter who enjoys diving into new challenges and learning new things.
- Strong command of Google Slides/Powerpoint and Google Sheets/Excel.
- High comfort level with basic data manipulation and analysis, report creation and communicating data with non-technical audiences.
- Fluent command of English and strong, professional communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Previous experience using or implementing Zendesk.
- Educational background or work experience with data analysis, statistics, or coding.
Opportunities and Perks
- Competitive compensation at a rapidly growing Series A, VC-backed startup.
- Remote-first, with the ability to work anywhere, with occasional meetups in London, Berlin.
- Influence new product direction from idea to commercialization.
- Help develop critical tech to solve one of the 21st century’s trickiest societal problems.
We are an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and believes that people of varied backgrounds working together lead to the best outcomes across all levels of a company. This is your chance to help build world-class technology in a space that greatly matters to society, working with a team that is invested in your professional growth! Our team members come from all different parts of the world, perspectives, ages, and experiences.