Program Specialist | Contract to Hire | Remote
Posted on Friday, November 17, 2023
About Trust Lab
Online misinformation, hate speech, child endangerment, and extreme violence are some of the world's most critical and complex problems. Trust Lab is a fast-growing, VC-backed startup, founded by ex-Google, TikTok and Reddit executives determined to use software engineering, ML, and data science to tackle these challenges and make the internet healthier and safer for everyone.
If you’re interested in working with the world’s largest social media companies and online platforms, and building technologies to mitigate these issues, you’ve come to the right place. We are a small, global, mostly remote team and you can be based remotely in the US, or join our team in-person in Palo Alto, CA.
About the Role
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced individual to join our team as the Program Specialist at TrustLab.
The Policy and Operations team is seeking an adept Program Specialist to drive business processes and operations-related projects. Proficiency in managing and prioritizing executive and sales demands within tight timelines is crucial. Your role involves engaging diverse stakeholders, both within and outside of the Policy and Operations team, to execute innovative client solutions for Trust and Safety challenges. Collaboration with policy experts, sales consultants, engineering teams, third-party vendors, technical analysts, and customer success is essential for delivering efficient tools and services to our clients, enhancing the overall product quality we provide. With a strong sense of ownership, you’ll drive positive changes daily.
Experience in the Trust and Safety industry and familiarity with Monday.com is also beneficial.
- Develop and manage programs related to trust and safety initiatives, overseeing their execution from conception to completion
- Establish program goals, timelines, and budgets while ensuring alignment with the broader organizational objectives
- Work closely with executive management and sales teams to address client demands and resolve conflicts in a time-sensitive environment
- Take ownership of projects, overseeing end-to-end execution, monitoring progress, and reporting on outcomes to relevant stakeholders
- Identify and resolve program-related issues, risks, and conflicts, adapting strategies as needed to ensure successful delivery
- Develop metrics and performance indicators to measure the effectiveness and impact of trust and safety programs
- Experience in project or program management, particularly supporting Trust and Safety teams
- Advanced analytical skills, adept at crafting compelling narratives through data interpretation and presentation
- Skilled in communicating with stakeholders of diverse technical and business backgrounds
- Proven experience in simplifying complex concepts and creating diverse artifacts such as briefs, slides, and reports
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional collaboration, problem-solving, and adaptability in dealing with ambiguous situations
- Previous experience in working with global stakeholders
- Using Monday.com or other program management software
Opportunities and Perks
- Competitive compensation at a rapidly growing Series A, VC-backed startup
- Remote-first, with the ability to work almost anywhere* or co-locate with our Palo Alto team
- Influence new product direction from idea to commercialization
- Help develop critical tech to solve one of the 21st century’s trickiest societal problems
We are an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and believes that people of varied backgrounds working together lead to the best outcomes across all levels of a company. This is your chance to help build world-class technology in a space that greatly matters to society, working with a team that is invested in your professional growth! Our team members come from all different parts of the world, perspectives, ages, and experiences.