Location: Remote or Charlottesville VA
The 30% efficiency rate gap between best-in-class and average factories represents a huge growth opportunity. Our platform enables industrial OEMs, manufacturers, and service providers to drastically improve their efficiency via taking action on insights enabled by machine learning.
What does that mean? Consider a Fortune 500 company with 1,000 mechanically identical assembly lines, some performing really well, others not as much. Performance variations might be explained by any number of factors. Often, these factors can be adjusted which leads to massive efficiency gains, but it’s difficult to pinpoint exactly what changes should be made and what those change effects will be.
Our platform enables users to first, through automated ML (rapidly combing through terabytes of data), identify opportunities for improvement, analyze change impact, and implement them, all through a visual programming IDE saving a typical customer millions of dollars annually.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Do you have hands-on experience with large-scale industrial technology sales to Fortune 500 companies? Are you passionate about collaborating with other team members to achieve success? If yes, this may be the perfect Account Executive job for you.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
- Significant B2B Experience
- 7-10 years experience at the individual contributor level selling enterprise technology platforms at the VP and C level to Fortune 1000 industrial companies
- Experience selling industrial software applications, ideally SaaS-based
- Experience with value-based selling practices
- A demonstrated track record of 100%+ quota achievement
- Skilled in multi-stakeholder deal management
- Experience managing a multi-prospect, multi-application pipeline
- Recent experience working in a start-up is a plus
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Being comfortable working with C Level executives
- Develop and manage an opportunity pipeline with a heavy focus on Fortune 1500 manufacturing and equipment maker companies, both existing accounts and new accounts
- Work with prospects on understanding their business needs, and use value-based selling to identify economic benefits
- Create compelling business cases for senior-level executives at your prospect companies
- Manage the deal process end to end